Churches

There are two churches in Bradmore

Church of England

Bradmore Church

The church is located between Main Street and Far Street (map).  The spire of the church in Bradmore is all that remains of the building following the fire of 1705 (see history)

Church of England is part of the Bunny with Bradmore Parish and also operates as a United Benefice with 2 other parishes.  Timetable and details of the Benefice can be found here .

 

Rector

Reverend Jim Wellington*

0115 9372017

Wardens

Heather Paul

0115 9845172

 

Roy Baker

0115 9211520

Reader

Geoff Walker

0115 9213783

 jim wellington

     Reverend Jim Wellington*

*Jim Wellington has just retired

 

Methodists

The Methodist chapel is located on Farmer Street (map).

methodist

It operates as part of the Nottingham South Circuit comprising the methodist churches in the South of the County including, in addition to Bradmore those at West Bridgford, Clifton, Radliffe on Trent, Keyworth, Gotham, Cotgrave and Tollerton. With Minister Simon Rose.

Bradmore Church produces a regular publication Labyrinth (click on name) to read the latest edition.

Bradmore Methodist Church notices for November are here.

Rose

Reverend Simon Rose (tel: 0115 914 3794)

 

Contact Us

Just click here to get in touch with us.

Send Enquiry